Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California T6.1 chrome bits for lower front bumper

SFO

SFO

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
My Coast T6.1 is arriving soon.

I like the chrome for the lower front bumper - where the number plate is - but not anywhere else ... not that the chrome pack was available to order on the Coast.

Anyone know where I can get the necessary bits?

I added the Vanstyle Genuine lower trims to my T6.1 Beach last year. Will be doing the same to my new one when it arrives.
are they easy to fit? “genuine”? Is that different to the one posted above? Probably more £

are they easy to fit? “genuine”? Is that different to the one posted above? Probably more £
Sorry didn’t look at the one above. I bought these ones, Genuine VW parts.

When removing the old ones, it boke the clips on the trims but the new ones pushed in ok. A couple took a bit of force to lock into place.

35577793-0B57-425D-B51C-5829C8EEE61B.png

Reactions: SFO
Slight threat resurrection! I'm looking to purchase the genuine chrome grill set for my Coast but can't figure out how to remove the existing none chrome bumper sections already on the van. Could anyone advise please?

I think i just slid in an old credit card beneath and behind the existing trims and gently persuaded them out. I recall it breaking the lugs on the back of a few of the trims, but not on the bumper.

You do have to push in the new trims quite hard until the lugs lock back into each other.