Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California T6 with 7 seats

blondebier

blondebier

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I've been through the options on the VW website and I am confused :confused:

Are 7 seats a valid option in the new T6 beach?

3 seat rear bench / 2 seat middle bench / 2 front seats ? A configurator would really help here VW!

What does the bog standard beach come with? 4 seats?

I should probably go and find a dealer with one in and see it in the flesh. Has anyone's local dealer got a physical van yet? (I hope I haven't offended by calling it a van - this is all new to me)

I might try Eurovans in Eastbourne or SMG in Cowfold. Neither are that far from me. :thumb

The German configurator lists the possibility for two rows of seats in the back, first row a two-seater and second row a three-seater bench

3 seat rear bench / 2 seat middle bench / 2 front seats ? A configurator would really help here VW!

I should probably go and find a dealer with one in and see it in the flesh. Has anyone's local dealer got a physical van yet? (I hope I haven't offended by calling it a van - this is all new to me)

I might try Eurovans in Eastbourne or SMG in Cowfold. Neither are that far from me. :thumb
You won't even find a t6 panel van around just yet. A week or two and that will start being around. First Cali will be around Christmas I reckon!

Bog standard beach comes with 4 or 5 seater as standard (your choice). You can then add one or two single swivel seats at around £350 each

Thanks both - that's good to know.

Do you have to select these at the point of ordering or are they possible to retrofit at a dealer? I get the impression that some seats may be removable therefore quite easy to add them at a later date? or is my impression flawed?

If anyone has found some interior pictures of this sort of setup I'd really like to see them.

Thanks both - that's good to know.

Do you have to select these at the point of ordering or are they possible to retrofit at a dealer? I get the impression that some seats may be removable therefore quite easy to add them at a later date? or is my impression flawed?

If anyone has found some interior pictures of this sort of setup I'd really like to see them.
Seats are def easily fitted after. Maybe harder to find the right seats in correct trim at first but they'll start appearing on eBay soon enough.

just done my configurator and the price is €87000

Back