California value - prospective purchase

DOMINICGG1234

DOMINICGG1234

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi there,

New to the forum.

Going to view a 2012 SE tomorrow. Having looked at others on the market the price seems about right. It’s a one owner vehicle with 60k on the clock priced at £36,000.

I appreciate that every car depreciates and in terms of time on year I am probably buying at the height of the market. I was just wondering what people’s thoughts are on how prices are today compared to two or three years ago, and is the bubble going to burst? I know it will lose some money but don’t want to lose loads!

Thanks in advance

Very unliking to lose loads but I would factor in £8-10k over the years, I think gone are the days of £1-2k drops.
It would have been the valued at £26-£28k before things went silly.
Only my view, if you can get it for £30k it’s a great buy (remember it’s a buyers market now).

Have been watching prices on vans and campers and they are slowly seeing price reductions.

Ok great thanks for the advice. He’s already reduced and turned down two offers of £35.5K. It’s up for nearly £37k

They are great vans and you will have some amazing adventures. Just make sure it’s got great service history and not a 180 manual as they had major oil drinking problems around 2012
Should be loads of posts on here about them.

Back