Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camper Jam #15 - 5th - 7th July 2024

Are there WC facilities nearby to our camping or should we bring the dunny?

There are toilets nearby.
Hi Chris, I seem to remember that the yellow route for Club Camping comes in from Tong Norton. Am I right? Want to avoid the congestion at the main entrances on the A5 if possible and approach from the south.

Hi Chris, I seem to remember that the yellow route for Club Camping comes in from Tong Norton. Am I right? Want to avoid the congestion at the main entrances on the A5 if possible and approach from the south.
Hi Mike, I’m pretty sure you are correct. If you’re coming Thursday it won’t be too manic anyway. (I hope).
Don’t forget, if you have Thursday tickets please don’t arrive before 2pm, will just cause problems on the roads around the entrance.

See you soon!

Hi Mike, I’m pretty sure you are correct. If you’re coming Thursday it won’t be too manic anyway. (I hope).
Don’t forget, if you have Thursday tickets please don’t arrive before 2pm, will just cause problems on the roads around the entrance.

See you soon!
Thanks Chris. No, not arriving until Friday due to another commitment. See you there, should be a good weekend. Hope the weather is good.

How late is too late to arrive on Friday? We will be coming after work and live about an hour away so could be after 7. Looking forward to it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAN DOWN!

Unfortunately due to a relapse of an old war wound (Rugby not bullets) we cannot now come to Camperjam.

Gutted! :mad::mad::mad:

However that does now mean that I have a pair of tickets c/w VWCC permit going begging. It would be nice if I could recover a little of the money so I can drown my sorrows. They cost £65 each plus £15 camping pass. Would £70 sound fair?

Available to collect in High Wycombe (J3 - J4 M40). Probably safer than relying on the Post at this late stage.

MAN DOWN!

Unfortunately due to a relapse of an old war wound (Rugby not bullets) we cannot now come to Camperjam.

However that does now mean that I have a pair of tickets c/w VWCC permit going begging. It would be nice if I could recover a little of the money so I can drown my sorrows. They cost £65 each plus £15 camping pass. Would £70 sound fair?

Available to collect in High Wycombe (J3 - J4 M40). Probably safer than relying on the Post at this late stage.
Gutted for you @Loz2286. Bargain for somebody.

MAN DOWN!

Sorry to hear can’t make it, hope another Cali owner is reading this a will take the opportunity to help you out and have a great weekend at the same time. Hope you feel better soon.

Can anyone advise how much space you get round you camper? We'd like to use our event shelter instead of the van awning which is about 3m x3m (family of 4)

So who is dressing up as a Fairy on Saturday????

We can’t make it today now the wife is working in a polling station, so we’ll be looking to arrive Friday afternoon

Almost ready to drive to LeShuttle. This evening we’ll sleep in Windsor and go to the blue gate on Friday afternoon to pick up our tickets. I'll come say hello at the club campsite.
It will be our fourth time (last time in 2019). I'm very curious, but it looks like they've kept the good formula :thumb