CAMPER JAM #16 - 4TH - 6TH JULY 2025 ***CLUB CAMPING***

RSVP  Print

Event start date: Friday 04-07-2025
Event end date: Sunday 06-07-2025
Registration ends: Sunday 01-06-2025
Username Guest count Note
Mr T Mr T 1 I’ll be there from the Thursday
Carl_______________ Carl_______________ 2  
Keith Smith Keith Smith 2 Plus Jess. Thursday arrival.
Hotel du van Hotel du van 1  
Mr T

Mr T

Chris
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
Heads-up! I have arranged for VW California Club camping at Camper Jam once again.
This has become my favourite show of the year, and with a growing number of Cali’s joining each year, not one to miss out on!
If you came this year you should have received an email with a pre booking discount code from the Camper Jam team.
Don’t worry if you didn’t come this year but want to join us in 2025, tickets will be on sale soon.

Let me know when you’ve booked!
Hope to see some familiar faces along with some new, this is a great weekend, not to be missed
:bananadance2 :bananadance2 :bananadance2 :bananadance2 :cheers :bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up! We have never been yet, but we are definately planning to go this year! so we would be new faces. Ill check and book up the tickets as soon as we can, and hopefully we can come and join you on the club camping. :)

Last edited:
We can’t make it in 2025 as we’ll be away but had a great time this year so will definitely be back another year :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good on ya Chris, You’ll get a medal one day :cheers

I’m Booked again,

Albeit not in club camping , we're going in Home is where you park it as we’ll be in a group with a Non VW ! o_O We will forgive them :rolleyes:

Best VW camper event on the Calendar, reasonable value for what if provided (compared to others ).
if you haven’t been before and you like the Craic, great friendly vibe , varied eclectic mix of music (tribute bands), trade village for the whole Fam, fair ground, kids entertainment, Big kids entertainment! lovely food offerings, you’ll love it.

General sales late next week , you’ll not regret it.

Last edited:
Back