Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Show/Event Camperjam 2020 (postponed to 2021)

RSVP  Print

Event start date: Friday 02-07-2021
Event end date: Sunday 04-07-2021
Registration ends: Thursday 01-07-2021
Username Guest count Note
Mr T Mr T 2  
LemonDrop LemonDrop 4  
An-j An-j 4  
Volkywagen Volkywagen 3  
Calimagg Calimagg 2  
C Calibration 4  
RSMarco RSMarco 3  
Karlos Karlos 4  
Stephen Clarke Stephen Clarke 4  
Saesneg Shaun Saesneg Shaun 2  
HareBear Hutch HareBear Hutch 2  
Dodge1311 Dodge1311 1  
T Taglish1 2  
Well we've done it. Family camping here were come. Thank you for all the thoughts. Here's to a great time xx

We've booked for home is where you park it (I Think) never been before so not sure what to expect. Will be leaving early on Friday but was wondering do they have a waiting area within the park if you arrive before 12?

Not much of a club gathering with us all pitched in different area's, I thought all Cali's would be in club camping ?

Not much of a club gathering with us all pitched in different area's, I thought all Cali's would be in club camping ?
We chose this area as my daughter and her fiancé are camping also some said the club areas have less space per vehicle but its our first time so who knows if we go next year we may stay in the club area.

Will be good, looking froward to the show season starting - can't wait! :bananadance2

We have my sister in law her other half and 2 teenagers with us so it had to be family camping as they don’t have a Cali

We chose this area as my daughter and her fiancé are camping also some said the club areas have less space per vehicle but its our first time so who knows if we go next year we may stay in the club area.
There was a spare acre last year in the club section!!

We've booked for home is where you park it (I Think) never been before so not sure what to expect. Will be leaving early on Friday but was wondering do they have a waiting area within the park if you arrive before 12?
There is no waiting area as such and you'll get turned away from the gate if you arrive early ..but there is a nice pub with big car park about 2 miles away (east) and quite a lot of folks seem to be there when we pass it around 11ish ... gate often opens earlier than advertised sometimes around 12 but it depends on everything being ready and people all in place so that's not something you can rely on...

There is no waiting area as such and you'll get turned away from the gate if you arrive early ..but there is a nice pub with big car park about 2 miles away (east) and quite a lot of folks seem to be there when we pass it around 11ish ... gate often opens earlier than advertised sometimes around 12 but it depends on everything being ready and people all in place so that's not something you can rely on...
Thanks David.

Well, this one isn’t looking any good is it. If one big weekend and glasto are shelved then these ones will be as well.
wounded.:(:confused:

It will be a real shame, I attend most shows starting early May, looks like one by one they will all have to cancel for the foreseeable future. This is hugely disappointing but totally understandable. I only hope these shows can survive this year (financially) and people get behind them and show their support.

Already resigned myself to the inevitable outcome.

there are currently investigations re moving date forwards but who knows how far one will need to go as no-one really knows how long this may last .. some shows have already moved to Sept others have to simply cancel..
as soon as I know more I will let you know ...
`stay safe all ...

Latest update for you about to go live..
Dear Camper Jammers.

Thank you for your incredible support in making Camper Jam 2020 our most popular event to date. As you can see we have more bands and entertainment than ever. Our team is excited to welcome you all to Weston Park at the beginning of July.

This is a quick update to answer your concerns over the COVID-19 Coronavirus. Current advice suggests Camper Jam will be going ahead as planned with it still being 14 weeks away at the beginning of July. We will continue to take advice and follow instruction from the government and relevant authorities as we continue to monitor the situation. We will communicate any updates with you by email and social media.

For your peace of mind, should circumstances change and we are forced to postpone the festival we have secured the 14th-16th of August at Weston Park. We will be making the decision as to whether or not we will be moving to this date at the beginning of June when we would normally dispatch wristbands. Should circumstances mean that we can not proceed with this new later date, your tickets will be valid for 2021; if 2021 dates don’t fit your plans, a refund option will be available to you.

In the meantime we hope you all stay safe and thank you again for your support and patience through this time. We still have a lot of exciting news to announce and we’ll continue to work hard behind the scenes planning what we hope to be our best event yet.

We look forward to meeting you once again in a field at Camper Jam.
The Camper Jam Crew

Latest update for you about to go live..
Dear Camper Jammers.

Thank you for your incredible support in making Camper Jam 2020 our most popular event to date. As you can see we have more bands and entertainment than ever. Our team is excited to welcome you all to Weston Park at the beginning of July.

This is a quick update to answer your concerns over the COVID-19 Coronavirus. Current advice suggests Camper Jam will be going ahead as planned with it still being 14 weeks away at the beginning of July. We will continue to take advice and follow instruction from the government and relevant authorities as we continue to monitor the situation. We will communicate any updates with you by email and social media.

For your peace of mind, should circumstances change and we are forced to postpone the festival we have secured the 14th-16th of August at Weston Park. We will be making the decision as to whether or not we will be moving to this date at the beginning of June when we would normally dispatch wristbands. Should circumstances mean that we can not proceed with this new later date, your tickets will be valid for 2021; if 2021 dates don’t fit your plans, a refund option will be available to you.

In the meantime we hope you all stay safe and thank you again for your support and patience through this time. We still have a lot of exciting news to announce and we’ll continue to work hard behind the scenes planning what we hope to be our best event yet.

We look forward to meeting you once again in a field at Camper Jam.
The Camper Jam Crew
Nice reply from the Camperjam crew. Will quite happily let them keep.my money until whatever date they can do it! Safety first and be lovely to go to such happy and fun festival after the punishment this coronaviris will do to all people from all walks of life. Stay safe everyone and see you at Camperjam whenever that may be! It will hopefully be a time to celebrate a new era!

Camper jam have announced this year in cancelled
Revised date July 2021
( source: Facebook)