Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camperjam 5-7July 2019 - Club Camping Available

Little Robin all packed, and now were ready for CamperJam, all the family, including me are all very excited. We're not in club camping, but family camping so hopefully still get to finally meet some of you. :thumb:thumb;):thumb;):embarrased

Weather is absolutely glorious here in Shropshire. Just getting the van ready then we are off for a 12 am arrival.
@Volkywagen it looks like I can't even give these springs away. Thanks for your help but it looks like they are heading for eBay or maybe conversion into a garden sculptural installation :)

See you all soon

Bringing the generator to keep the fridge cool as my batteries are knackered

Unfortunately I dont think generators are allowed at Camperjam @insomnia .

Weekend Camping
Campsite Rules
We try not to have too many rules but please pay attention to the following for the safety and comfort of all guests, anyone found in breach of these rules may be asked to leave.

Private generators are not allowed.

No fires or fire pits of any kind.

No fireworks or Chinese lanterns.

Barbecues must be raised off the ground while in operation, and must not be taken inside camping units, tent or caravans due to fire and carbon monoxide risks. Smoke must not inconvenience other campers

Caravans and motorhomes are brought onsite at the owner's discretion

You can bring your own alcohol, but please no glass bottles.

No motorised leisure scooters / bikes / skateboards.
Electric mobility scooters are permitted.

It is not permitted to camp on either Thursday or Sunday night.

Dogs
Whilst dogs are allowed at Camper Jam as part of the family we do have some rules to follow.
Dogs must be kept on a lead and accompanied by an owner at all times.
Dogs are not permitted in the marquees after 8pm.
Any mess made by your pet must be cleaned up by you.
If these rules are not followed then you will be asked to leave and be barred from all future events.

BBQs
Fitted gas stoves inside vans can be used as well as gas stoves and gas BBQs raised onto tables or stands.
Any cooking below table height is not allowed.
Please do not take a barbecue inside a camper van, tent, or similar; in addition to the fire risk a barbecue gives off carbon-monoxide which can be fatal if inhaled.

Security
We have a 24 hour security team on site should you need them please call: 01244 663410

First Aid
We have a 24 hour medical team on site should you need them located close to the main entertainment area.
You can contact them on: 01244 663405

Finally here. Wow, i am blown away how packed and big this place is, so atmospheric and amazing and to top it all off, the sun is out!!! If you see Mr Erdd in the family area, pop by and say hello ;) Mark & Co.
20190705_152952.jpg

I need to come find the club pitch to put out the banners. Anyone give me a clue ? I’m with Slidepods at the moment

Hi all, we have just put a deposit down on a red beach.
Thinking of visiting camper jam on Sunday.....
Are there good stalls so we can try mattress toppers, seat covers, fridges etc to save visiting multiple shops with kids or buying random stuff from internet?!
Have been to Motorhome show at NEC but found it more for big white boxes and new camper conversions?
Cheers! Hope to be there for weekend next year!

Help! Anyone. At Camperjam have jump leads? We’ve managed to flatten our battery :headbang:sorry pls call rob on ***** or post here, thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the whole of Camperjam was nothing short of amazing. My kids first festival and they absolutely loved it, so many happy memories made. Everybody seemed in such good spirits!!! Will try and do club camping next time to be with fellow Cali owners, but absolutely blown away by some of the conversions, amazing! My favourite.....
20190707_131656.jpg

We went for the day today....
the transporter hq vans blew my mind....such quality.
Also some of the lifted off road swamper style vans looked awesome ...

Really enjoyed seeing everyone's Cali's this weekend. Thanks for everyone being so friendly and accommodating and complimenting our 'Wallie'!
Nice to see you both too. After rushing off when we saw your lovely VW awning mat, we managed to snap up one of the last orangey-red/light grey ones for £40 that is just perfect for our colour scheme!

Roll on the next one!
Simon & Angela

I thought the whole of Camperjam was nothing short of amazing. My kids first festival and they absolutely loved it, so many happy memories made. Everybody seemed in such good spirits!!! Will try and do club camping next time to be with fellow Cali owners, but absolutely blown away by some of the conversions, amazing! My favourite.....
View attachment 47209
That one was my favourite too - 10/10 for practicality, so long as you don't plan to drive it!

Regards, Simon.

That one was my favourite too - 10/10 for practicality, so long as you don't plan to drive it!

Regards, Simon.
The joys of having a bed by your own your bar Amazing

We had a blast this weekend. It was great to meet those of you we managed to talk to. Phats and Small were a bit of a let down @Volkywagen, missed that one tune I wanted to hear. :headbang

Hope you all got home safe! Here’s my favourite pic of the weekend from the club area! Sunset Friday... :cool:

We had a blast this weekend. It was great to meet those of you we managed to talk to. Phats and Small were a bit of a let down @Volkywagen, missed that one tune I wanted to hear. :headbang

Hope you all got home safe! Here’s my favourite pic of the weekend from the club area! Sunset Friday... :cool:

View attachment 47225
Me too. Really water to hear it! Oh well!

It was a great show and sorry I only got to meet a few of you, it was a busy one for me this weekend!

I think it's the best of the shows, friendly, fun and with a great atmosphere. It was lovely to see so many Calis represented at the show and we were indeed the neatest section. :D Maybe we can beat 22 vans next year? ;)

SPecial thanks to @David Eccles for organising the club pitch :)

My favourite was the Trayback T5 (with T6 facelift) with the roof tent, amazing vehicle.

Last edited: