Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camperjam 5-7July 2019 - Club Camping Available

:D
I have finally gotten round to looking at the showguide at last and seen some layout changes for this year that will be great for you all - the club camping is now right down adjacent to where all the action is, so no long treks!!!!! And it's nice and flat!
Will pop over early Fri eve to check out who's there ...

we will be late unfortunately -unlikely to be before 8pm-so please save us a place

you prob all got the latest email update - there WILL be a cash machine on site this year for first time and no plastic bottles of water will be on sale - if like me you don't drink water from your on board tank then bring a big water container for fresh water
and late arrivers on Friday night note gates shut at 10pm!!!!
Bus is washed (gasp shock horror) and shiny, packing under way,water tank filled, hook up goes on overnight Thurs, just all my admin and paperwork for show n shine to sort now! Roll on Friday!

i need to scrape the bugs off the bonnet - although there's probably no point as they will be all over it again by the time we land on friday. Damn critters need to learn some respect :stop

I am trying to drum up some support for Cooking in a Camper at CJam ...
ÂŁ150 to the winner is got to be worth a go?
Rules - cook a 2 course meal of your choice in your bus in one hour (you need to bring bus down to showfield). Ingredients, menu totally up to you! Go on ... show us your skills ....

I've been asked last minute to loan my van to one of the stands at the show (Slidepods), this means unfortunately I wont be able to camp in the club area. I will still be around and would love to meet everyone.

@David Eccles is there anyone still waiting to camp with the club, is there a way I can transfer my VWCC pass if anyone is?

The cooking is a great idea. I am pondering doing some cooking whilst on the stand (maybe) perhaps a nice but quick stew and maybe even some fresh bread in an omnia stove.

I am trying to drum up some support for Cooking in a Camper at CJam ...
ÂŁ150 to the winner is got to be worth a go?
Rules - cook a 2 course meal of your choice in your bus in one hour (you need to bring bus down to showfield). Ingredients, menu totally up to you! Go on ... show us your skills ....
I struggle to butter toast David, thats me out the question sorry :(

@David Eccles is there anyone still waiting to camp with the club, is there a way I can transfer my VWCC pass if anyone is?
I guess if anyone reading this thread coming who'd like to change there won't be a prob as an exact number of pitches is allocated....and if, not everyone else gets a bit more space!

I've got an unused set of springs off my 2019 Ocean free to a good home if anyone going to Camperjam wants them.

I've got an unused set of springs off my 2019 Ocean free to a good home if anyone going to Camperjam wants them.
Are you on the T6 forum? There might be someone on there that will take them. Loads going to CJ as well.

No unfortunately I'm not on that forum. I mentioned it just in case someone was going and needed new springs. I've still got the springs off my first Cali too so I'm building up a collection.