Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Show/Event Camperjam 2020 (postponed to 2021)

RSVP  Print

Event start date: Friday 02-07-2021
Event end date: Sunday 04-07-2021
Registration ends: Thursday 01-07-2021
Username Guest count Note
Mr T Mr T 2  
LemonDrop LemonDrop 4  
An-j An-j 4  
Volkywagen Volkywagen 3  
Calimagg Calimagg 2  
C Calibration 4  
RSMarco RSMarco 3  
Karlos Karlos 4  
Stephen Clarke Stephen Clarke 4  
Saesneg Shaun Saesneg Shaun 2  
HareBear Hutch HareBear Hutch 2  
Dodge1311 Dodge1311 1  
T Taglish1 2  
Was just wondering Is anyone else worried that camper jam may be delayed again
It's an outdoor event and I received an email today to say tickets will be sent soon so I'm guessing (hoping) it's too late to stop now.

Was just wondering Is anyone else worried that camper jam may be delayed again

We’ve recently been to the international Campervan show and was a great success so I’d imagine camperjam will be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’ve recently been to the international Campervan show and was a great success so I’d imagine camperjam will be fine

CamperJam is a huge show compared with the international camper van show (I was there weekend before last too).
I do hope it goes ahead, but if faced with too many restrictions it may not be worthwhile putting it on. Currently they (CamperJam) say they will make an announcement on 28th June, which is leaving it rather late (4days before it’s due to start).

Last edited:
CamperJam is a huge show compared with the international camper van show (I was there weekend before last too).
I do hope it goes ahead, but if faced with too many restrictions it may not be worthwhile putting it on. Currently they (CamperJam) say they will make an announcement on 28th June, which is leaving it rather late (2days before it’s due to start).

WOW I didn’t see that announcement!

CamperJam have just announced this years show is cancelled/postponed to next year.
So disappointing. Was really looking forward to it. Heartfelt message from one of the organisers on the site, they are understandably really upset about it: https://www.camperjam.com/
It seems they are going to put on a camping only weekend using this years dates (for which you have to register interest) and festival tickets will roll over to next year (or be refunded if preferred).

Totally gutted but not surprised. Must be devastating for the organisers. Campersite Plus sounds good though, @David Eccles do you think we could camp as a club?? Too much hassle??

How did I miss this? We’ll be In family camping if we go then. Maybe we can sort a Cali area somehow...
post #11

Wounded

I am going to attend Campersite Plus if it goes ahead. I already had planned my weekend so why not , and if supports the organisers and the vendors a little, while i have a good time then it's all good. Will just let my cmaperjam tickets roll over to next year and hope for the best then.

tis true I parted company with Jazz when Camper and Commercial was shut down but that my choice and still on good terms with the team and still writing for VW Bus!
Have passed on show n shine baton but hopefully will be there this year in judging capacity! Camper Site + will be run following govt guidelines (they have done 3 already and are well on top of that) so stuff like club camping prob impossible..I think its more like arrive and be given a socially distanced pitch (bubbles are catered for I think)
TBH given the way things are Campersite + sound much safer and low key than a full on anything goes affair and I am much happier about attending it, twas a bit worried given the way stuff is still rampaging..
but the website has all the base info with more to come....it actually sounds a blast to me!!!!

Have registered for Campersite +, not quite the same but better than nothing at all!
Will let my tickets roll over to 2022

Its pathetic. Double jabbed people wearing masks. Cancelling everything and anything. This will never end. Busfest will go the same way. Ok for them to have their bbq in cornwall without isolating though wasnt it. Absolute tossers

I think that post above is a Covid sub forum rant thread not relevant to this one.
Definitely a rant. But it is relevant as it is cancelled and I have booked time off work to go etc like many. Next year the dates dont work for me so I thought I was entitled to rant. It's still pathetic

Campersite Plus tickets went on sale at 10am today. Obviously a much smaller event than Camperjam but should still be a good few days out in the Cali.

Campersite + booked. Looks good! Quite a lot going on.
We'll be in family camping where will everybody else be??