Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Show/Event Camperjam 2020 (postponed to 2021)

RSVP  Print

Event start date: Friday 02-07-2021
Event end date: Sunday 04-07-2021
Registration ends: Thursday 01-07-2021
Username Guest count Note
Mr T Mr T 2  
LemonDrop LemonDrop 4  
An-j An-j 4  
Volkywagen Volkywagen 3  
Calimagg Calimagg 2  
C Calibration 4  
RSMarco RSMarco 3  
Karlos Karlos 4  
Stephen Clarke Stephen Clarke 4  
Saesneg Shaun Saesneg Shaun 2  
HareBear Hutch HareBear Hutch 2  
Dodge1311 Dodge1311 1  
T Taglish1 2  
LemonDrop

LemonDrop

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Tickets are now on sale for Camperjam 2020 :bananadance2

Last year was brilliant, we've already booked out tickets in Club Camping (VWCC from the drop down menu)

Who else is up for it?

Early bird discount tickets end 28th Oct.
I was there in club camping this year and will be going again, so hope to see/chat to more people than I managed to this year. It's a good show :bananadance2

We have booked! Went for the day, after we paid a deposit for our Cali last year. Looking forward to going properly this next year!:)
Hoping to get to the 4x4 synchro rides, as they had finished by the time we walked over last time!

We’ve booked to stay in the family area, can’t wait. This will be our first time, very excited. The video looks awesome!

We’ve booked to stay in the family area, can’t wait. This will be our first time, very excited. The video looks awesome!
You will really enjoy, amazing little festival!! Such a good vibe!!! Sitting in the sun, listening to music on the grass drinking a ice cool beer from the metal Camperjam cups whilst kids run around enjoying themselve, great memories!

You will really enjoy, amazing little festival!! Such a good vibe!!! Sitting in the sun, listening to music on the grass drinking a ice cool beer from the metal Camperjam cups whilst kids run around enjoying themselve, great memories!

Sounds right up my street!

There'll be plenty of kids in the Club Camping if you wanted to move area :cheers

They had a double decker bus last year that drove round the site that my boys just loved going round and round on!

Booked ours yesterday, our child has now decided she wants to come even though she's 24. First time for us as not normally this well organised so always seem to miss out on tickets but really looking forward to it.

It's our first time too, booked early as I checked school timetable and the Friday is an inset day :bananadance2yay..

It's all sorted...just specify VW California Club from drop down list of Club Camping when you book...
good turn out last year and new club camping location nearer to main entertainments etc area was a good move!

All booked up, but in the family area as will be with some other families in their campers.
Will start saving up, as when we went to vanwest last year in our T4 we came away with personalised flags, doodles, T-shirts and lots of other non essential purchases!

There is another row on the other side. A great turnout.
however next year it would be a good idea if everybody parked on the outside and faced inwards. Felt a little isolated from others:happy

We have booked for next year