Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camping cinema

G

Garry6616

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi. I need some technical advice if anyone can help.
I use my Samsung mobile or tablet to connect to my Apeman M4S projector and can use two sets of Samsung earbuds to listen to the film. But I am wanting the outdoor cinema feel and want to see if there is away to connect multiple wireless headphones. I have read about a Bluetooth splitter but I am talking about 6 people watching the film outdoors. Questions are.
1. Is this possible?
2. What solutions/equipment do you use.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Following this.. closest I could find were silent disco headsets or classroom sets - but they were kiddie sized!

Multiple headphones can be a bit tricky as there is no mass market for them, despite being technically very possible and also available, as previously mentioned in this thread, in "Silent Disco" sets.
Because they're not mass-produced they tend to come either with poor sound quality or a high price tag which is understandable.

I'm not really sure what else to suggest without you needing to deviate from the products you use at the moment.
I have a set of Bose QC35II which can pair two headphones from one phone, perhaps similar to your own set up, because bluetooth only has a limited amount of transmission bandwidth - more headphones would mean a drop in quality and reliability of signal.
Typically you'll be best finding a 2.4ghz wireless headphone pack - way more bandwidth and theoretically unlimited headphones as it's a one way transmission, like an FM radio. They're reasonably priced but also "reasonable" sound quality.
Try to avoid bluetooth for more than two headphones.

You could get one of the old FM transmitters for the car and a load of personal radios

Back