Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Campingaz

S

Steve184

Vehicle
T6 Coast 150
Hi everyone
I have just bought a California coast and my wife and I are looking forward to some adventures in the near future
I do have one question does anyone know where I can get a campingaz bottle please I live in Tavistock Devon
Thanks in advance
Lyn and Steve

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase.
Try link below or Go Outdoors in Exeter.

Petrol stations or camp sites often have them in cages outside. Surprising how common they are, when you don't look you don't notice them

Hi everyone
I have just bought a California coast and my wife and I are looking forward to some adventures in the near future
I do have one question does anyone know where I can get a campingaz bottle please I live in Tavistock Devon
Thanks in advance
Lyn and Steve
Calor Gaz Centres sell them but don’t advertise the fact. Phone first.

When we got our van I looked on Gumtree. Bought 2 for £25 and one of them was over half full. There’s normally loads on Gumtree and eBay that would be local to you if your not too remote.

Try these people:

907 cylinder plus gas £45, refill £30. They used to be one if the cheapest suppliers. Order online or over the phone and they will send it to you with rapid delivery.

Local tip normally has a selection. Otherwise going rate £5-10 on FB marketplace for an empty bottle.

Try these people:

907 cylinder plus gas £45, refill £30. They used to be one if the cheapest suppliers. Order online or over the phone and they will send it to you with rapid delivery.
They're offering collection only at present

Mole Avon at Okehampton

We ran out when staying in Dartmoor last year. Had to do a bit of phoning around. Was put onto them by a Calor Gas stockist ( He said there had been a change in the contract between Calor and Camping Gaz so no longer stocked them)

When we phoned them they had it listed on their system as a FloGas 907 only because they sell FloGas. Went to Okehampton store and got it from the warehouse not the main shop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

had A look on eBay and there are plenty between £5-£15 depending on where you live. Obviously better to find someone local and go pick it up. Don’t think Royal Mail like delivering half full gas bottles......