Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Can you get a 6 berth driveaway awning?

Swanndog78

Swanndog78

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hey all we are gearing up to start using our beach this year and are looking into what awning to purchase.

We are looking for something with 4-6 berth (in the tent) but are struggling to find anything off the shelf. Does anyone know of any that come 6 berth or can be extended.

The other option is that we get an attachment for our tunnel tent but cannot find a suitable awning attachment for that either.

Any help graciously accepted

Martin

If you are happy with your tunnel, for the price of a large drive away awning I would be tempted to get your own If awning attachment made. Any good tent repairer or yacht cover maker could make something to fit a Cali perfectly.

I used to have a vango Sapera awning. I have seen people use them without the inner tent. That would give you enough room and they are easy to use too.

Hey all we are gearing up to start using our beach this year and are looking into what awning to purchase.

We are looking for something with 4-6 berth (in the tent) but are struggling to find anything off the shelf. Does anyone know of any that come 6 berth or can be extended.

The other option is that we get an attachment for our tunnel tent but cannot find a suitable awning attachment for that either.

Any help graciously accepted

Martin
Martin, not a drive away but take a look at Decathlon Quechua. They do a pump up shelter/living room tent which you can attach sleeping pods to. Each pod can sleep 3 and in theory you could attach 3 pods, although would be pricey by the time you've bought all this.

Back