Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Can't wait till weekend. :-)

Congratulations on the new machine! We've had our since May, we did 4000km in the summer holidays.
Re: RNS 510 - we have one, I was thinking of getting it replaced because it doesn't have an iPod connection, and the navigator is pretty clunky compared with the TomTom I'm used to. May be able to come to some arrangement if you're interested - also in Kingston uT!
Our main purchase was a Muetze roof-topper. We can recommend that, was much warmer for the kids upstairs when we were in Scotland.
VW bike rack is also excellent.
have fun!
Yes. Lets meet! I will take RNS.
W.

Congratulations:thumb

We have the RNS510, it's good but response to input is a bit slow if you're used to using a smartphone; they are a bit dated now. It was on the van, I wouldn't have specced it, I already had a good app on my phone with offline maps (CoPilot).

Definitely a +1 for copilot, I tend to use it when I have no data or internet signal and Waze when I do have internet. I find Waze has free live traffic info and I find the routing really good because of that. Because its online and maps are updated by the community its almost always right too.

I heard pioneer do a stereo that can integrate with your phone and share apps, I like the idea of Waze on my stereo screen.

Back