Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CEE Plug incl. 3 PIN Socket

I’ve seen plenty of those but what do you mean by 3pin version?

Your earth is here. I believe the idea is you use a standard Euro plug in the back of this socket.

IMG_5444.jpeg

The earth pin is at the top.

If you’re asking if there is a version that takes a UK 13A plug, then no, I don’t believe there is such a thing.

Hi, I am searching a 3-PIN Version of this cable

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0874653GV/?tag=eliteelect-21

Idea is to add an extension cable into the Drive Away Awning without taking the cable out of the window from the Cali's internal Plugs

Anybody ever seen one?

Thanks a lot for your advice
If you’re asking if there is a version that takes a UK 13A plug, then no, I don’t believe there is such a thing.

You could use this EHU splitter then 2 x EHU leads, one to the California EHU socket and the second to the Awning, and then plug in the EHU plug to 3 pin U.K. socket for a U.K. socket in the Awning.

IMG_2267.jpeg
IMG_2266.jpeg

Hi, I am searching a 3-PIN Version of this cable

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0874653GV/?tag=eliteelect-21

Idea is to add an extension cable into the Drive Away Awning without taking the cable out of the window from the Cali's internal Plugs

Anybody ever seen one?

Thanks a lot for your advice
Hi this is what we use - the Y connector into the outside socket on van and then the 16a to 13a adapter into one side of Y so you can plug any thing with normal plug into it (we use an electric 2 plate hob outside) and the main cable from electricity bollard into the other side of Y.

Both available from Amazon1699213182004.png

1699213214598.png

Hi this is what we use - the Y connector into the outside socket on van and then the 16a to 13a adapter into one side of Y so you can plug any thing with normal plug into it (we use an electric 2 plate hob outside) and the main cable from electricity bollard into the other side of Y.

Both available from AmazonView attachment 116081

View attachment 116082
Interesting work around! Thanks for the idea!

Back