Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Central air vents...

bxl_lad

bxl_lad

Its not easy being green...
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Quick question... The central air vents (above the radio), are they just straight-through vents or are they supposed to be passing heated air through too? Mine don't seem to be heated air (my 2000MY Cali Coach is without AC)...

Cheers!

I wouldn't like to guess as it's not something I've actually considered to date. You've got me intrigued. I'll check mine out on the way home later and report back.

Central vents are just fresh unheated air.

Home bound commute complete and I can inform you that on our 2001 the central vents dish out hot, cold and cooled air (if you have A/C). Suspect you may have a flap that's inoperative somewhere in the heater control unit. Another Sunday project for you?

This one get a good chuckle every time someone posts it on FB. If you do manage to get warm air out of the middle vents then something has gone wrong.

It's certainly cold air only on early vans (sliding heater controls).

Ok, thanks all... I'm guessing then its normal for my 'non-AC' van... :thumb
...it didn't seem important in February not to have AC, but I'm guessing we might regret that when we finally have some warm days! (But then summer in Belgium only lasts two days anyway, so I think we'll be fine:D)

Back