Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CFX28 Freezing

SteveMc

SteveMc

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I have a CFX28 from Dometic and its worked great for 2 seasons, recently is has decided to freeze everything. I set it to 5 degrees C and it will just freeze. Have turned on and off many times, tried resets, tried on mains and 12v, still the same.

Has anyone had this before and know of a fix, or point me in the direction of someone to service it maybe?

My guess would be that the thermostat isn't turning off the compressor. Does it seem to run all the time? No idea how to fix but these people are near to you and gave me good advice when I was looking to get a coolbox many years ago:

Does it have the available app to set the temp?

My guess would be that the thermostat isn't turning off the compressor. Does it seem to run all the time? No idea how to fix but these people are near to you and gave me good advice when I was looking to get a coolbox many years ago:
Yes it seems to run all the time, no matter what temp I set it to or how much/little is in the fridge. Thanks, will looks these guys up.

I don't have the details, mine has a very small switch on the front if moved it freezes up, is it possible this has been moved

Back