Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cheap Eurotunnel tickets - Partner required

Ian S.

Ian S.

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
I have just been to Switzerland and taken a return ticket When I was booking Eurotunnel, I was alarmed to note the standard price for Cali return would have been about £220/240.
However I discovered ‘Frequent Traveller’ but ..... I now see that this is no longer available ‘due to exceptional summer demand’ so what I am about to offer may be of even more interest!
The basis of frequent traveller is a fixed price paid for 10 x crossings in a 12 month period. The upfront cost is £480 which I have paid. Return counts as x2. So my recent return cost me £96 rather than £240. I am only likely to use around 4-6 crossings over next 12 months so I will have 4-6 potentially spare. You can also buy additional crossings for £48 if required.
Part of the scheme is that it allows you to have a relative or friend who you nominate for the period but this cannot be changed once nominated.
I am therefore looking for a trustworthy Cali partner and I know you are all honest! I would like someone who will commit to buy 6 tickets and become a partner with me. These crossings would all have to be booked and I think used by 15.6.2021, the end date for my purchase.
If you know you will be doing at least 6 crossings over next 11 months, then this is an offer you should seriously consider at under £100 per return. You do pay extra for peak times and periods but when I looked into this, they were not too restrictive.
There are also some tricks and ways I have found to avoid the ridiculous campervan surcharge and unfair treatment of Californias that Eurotunnel try and levy.

Anyone interested?

Back