Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cheating really ?? But be nice to me

Cheers Mate I appreciate the message, I will look out for meets . I see you have a beach , thats what Im aiming at a Beach type van , can I pick your brains ? Have you a portable cooker of any kind, Ive heard there are "slide out rear portable units for under the tailgate and Im thinking about that rather than cooking in the van ( on the very odd occasion we might have ) Dave
check out nest egg.
Cheers Mate I appreciate the message, I will look out for meets . I see you have a beach , thats what Im aiming at a Beach type van , can I pick your brains ? Have you a portable cooker of any kind, Ive heard there are "slide out rear portable units for under the tailgate and Im thinking about that rather than cooking in the van ( on the very odd occasion we might have ) Dave
check out nest by egoe . as for doing a link to them I don't know how you do it. .welcome.

check out nest egg.

check out nest by egoe . as for doing a link to them I don't know how you do it. .welcome.

Thanks , I appreciate the thought , but... it kind of makes the van look like Apollo 11 from the rear , I think I will go for somethg simple ( like me) on legs to stand under tailgate doing the odd brew, or hot dog on the beach/ at the park for the kids

I've got a T6 van & had a part-conversion done. It suits me to stay here for various reasons.

Did a lot of research...happy to share...

Thanks , I appreciate the thought , but... it kind of makes the van look like Apollo 11 from the rear , I think I will go for somethg simple ( like me) on legs to stand under tailgate doing the odd brew, or hot dog on the beach/ at the park for the kids
ha. yeah. bit expensive for me too. i have a beach. i use a small burner for brews and a cadac safari chef 2 for outdoor cooking .slidepods do a ni e slide out unit.

I've got a T6 van & had a part-conversion done. It suits me to stay here for various reasons.

Did a lot of research...happy to share...

Jay so everyone whos a Cali boy (or girl) doesnt have to be bored Sh**less about conversion banter fancy using email ? Im darconsultancy@icloud.com, Im going to Darwin Lancs Wednesday to visit Camperversions , Ive heard good things about them