Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Christmas Meet - December 1st - Volunteers Required?

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We were not going to announce this for a few weeks but so people can get it in their diaries the Christmas meet this year will be on Saturday December 1st ( less than 12 weeks away - yes I know it is a depressing thought)

Over the course of the the year we get many requests from people asking for more meets in the North and West but as of yet nobody has offered to help arrange anything.

So this December it would be nice if we can have a one or two regional meets around the UK all on the same day to give everyone the chance to put some faces to names.

This year we plan to hold the Christmas meets in a pub with a restaurant that also has camping or for the fair weather campers it would be a bonus if the pub also has rooms ( B&B)

If anyone is up for helping arrange something please let Kev or myself know.

We're happy to contact this pub In Dorset to check availability - we've stayed in the b&b before - that has 4 b&b rooms and a small CL C&CC Camp site if it is not too small??

http://www.trueloversknot.co.uk/

What do folks think?

Simon & Eleanor

Hi Simon, I put that in the 'pubs with campsites' thread the other day, its great location and will hopefully bring in a few of our West Country members, the only problem I can see is that it is a CL so only allowed to take 5 vans, however I do know some sites ignore this rule, if you can look into this for me that would be great.

Are we still looking at a sort of meet around December time :?:
if not maybe try and get some local cali's in regions together .. ;)

Lee the club will not be arranging a Christmas meet but your idea of a get together in regions
Is a great idea. :thumb :thumb

Back