Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Two years back we arranged several afternoon meets around the country that was very successful, we are looking to try this again before the end of the year.

Update:
We have decided on Dorset as the location for the first meet and we are now just deciding on a location, date we are hoping to go for the weekend of 28th October but TBC.

( If you want to arrange your own afternoon meet in another part of the country please let us know and we can start another thread)

Last edited:
Unable to arrange anything but happy to attend if not too far

Really keen to do this if there's anything close enough as having a missing and then poorly cat has meant that I've missed nearly all my weekends away!

How large a car park, ie how many Calis are likely to attend (based on last year)?

Really keen to do this if there's anything close enough as having a missing and then poorly cat has meant that I've missed nearly all my weekends away!

How large a car park, ie how many Calis are likely to attend (based on last year)?
Hi @BikerGran I will drop you a PM

Would like to attend, as new to this, got our Cali 4 weeks ago now, thanks

Hampshire would be good too....
How big a place does it need to be?

Hampshire would be good too....
How big a place does it need to be?

Judging by previous ones we have had anything from 10-30 vans turn up.

We are currently moving the Devon one over to Dorset so this will hopefully be nearer for a lot more people.

Dorset would be fab for me, but can be pretty flexible

I too would be interested, happily travel down for the day or will make a weekend of it.

The National Trust car park at Burton Bradstock on the beach is huge and out of season often quiet. There is a fab cafe there which does wonderful food and there it’s dog friendly too, plus loos etc....

The National Trust car park at Burton Bradstock on the beach is huge and out of season often quiet. There is a fab cafe there which does wonderful food and there it’s dog friendly too, plus loos etc....

There's a charge for parking if not a member though...

I am happy to pay for parking, I am sure others will too?

But you can't park overnight
I am sure I saw it on one of those search for sites pages, so cycled over to check it out , as it is a dream location

Hi Jon, just an afternoon with camping locally in case anyone is travelling a distance.
Apologies as I thought it was for a “day” meet. There are lots of campsites in the area if people want to overnight it. I can’t reccommend as we live locally and haven’t had to camp!

Status
Not open for further replies.