Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Close to a 6.1 4-motion

Just to give an update. Signed contract on Van#2 the Pure Grey, and will pick it up in 2 weeks from Münich. Exciting!

Friend was there last night confirming a few things (they did miss to check inside of pop top - doesnt matter) so decided to go for it.

Now need to start sourcing gas bottles, and other bits and bobs we need for our trip back to UK over Xmas in it :happy Oh and searching more threads on here and where to put 2 labradors ;)

Thanks for all the help, made the decision alot clearer and helped.
great, congrats!

I just checked an email convo I had with my dealer in Jan '21. AG was definitely not an option with the Edition Pack. At that time I wanted to switch to AG.
I can corroborate. I really wanted AG and ended up paying more by ordering the Liberty pack to get AG and then adding options that would have been included in Edition.

I can corroborate. I really wanted AG and ended up paying more by ordering the Liberty pack to get AG and then adding options that would have been included in Edition.
speaking on available or not options for the edition pack, I recently wondered why did I not spec the POSADA wheels, which I love and regret now and remember considered then, could be possibly for the same reason, not compatible with the edition pack that led my configuration as it was so cost effective at that time?

speaking on available or not options for the edition pack, I recently wondered why did I not spec the POSADA wheels, which I love and regret now and remember considered then, could be possibly for the same reason, not compatible with the edition pack that led my configuration as it was so cost effective at that time?
Posada are 17" so they fit even on an Edition.

Posada are 17" so they fit even on an Edition.
I know they fit, but if I remember well, for some unremembered reasons I apparently could not spec them.
sorry, out of topic...
just trying to find a ground other than being stupid, and making me feel better with my standard black Aracaju.

I know they fit, but if I remember well, for some unremembered reasons I apparently could not spec them.
sorry, out of topic...
just trying to find a ground other than being stupid, and making me feel better with my standard black Aracaju.
I don't remember seeing that design on the configurator. There may have only be 2, possibly 3 options including 18" Springfields

Thanks all for the help. Picked up the Pure Grey (Van#2) just before Xmas and very pleased. Around 2000km driven so far back to UK. Not had the chance to camp yet due to Xmas but hopefully get some done in January.

Also has the red interior pop up roof as well mentioned so hopefully avoids the leaky bellow issue.

IMG_5061.jpeg

Welcome to the Pure Grey Cali Club. A very select group of members :)

Looks to have the full Sports Pack options.

Back