Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Club shop isotop supply

P

Pattacat

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Has anyone else been waiting over a month for a mark 6 isotop from the club shop? We paid early January and it keeps being delayed. I don’t think they should take money until despatch in common with most other online suppliers. Thoughts?

Unfortunately this is a brandrup supply issue, has been a problem for many months.
In October Brandrup had an issue with the zips on the mkVI version which caused huge delays in getting product made.
The shop website is normally quite clear on if something is in stock or if it’s not then you can pre-order.
Probably best to speak with the shop team directly if you are unhappy.

If I recall, when I got mine the shop site showed “out of stock” but allowed me to request an email when they were available. I waited until then and ordered/paid.
Best to speak to the shop directl.

Patience is a virtue. Anyway it's too cold to fit the stick on Velcro tape (as per the instructions) at present.

I am certain that when the shop receives them you will get your Isotop immediately. In my experience, very few suppliers are as quick and efficient as the club shop in processing and delivering items. Of all of the items that I have ordered from them and there have been plenty, they are very quick to Email you at every stage of the ordering and despatch process and the well packaged items have turned up either the next day or the day after. So I'm sure the problem is outside of their control.

I don't know what Brandrup's terms of business are but they may have insisted that orders are paid for up front especially at the current time. The Isotop is a high value item and personally I don't think it unreasonable for a small company to ask for payment for a customer's order in advance. The other thing to bear in mind is that they may only get a few in the next Brandrup delivery so having already placed an order and paid for it should ensure that you receive one of those. I tried to order one for our new Beach a few weeks ago only to be told they were out of stock. Whilst I didn't order at that point, I did immediately they were back in stock and I managed to get the last one they had!

Last edited:
Patience is a virtue. Anyway it's too cold to fit the stick on Velcro tape (as per the instructions) at present.

I am certain that when the shop receives them you will get your Isotop immediately. In my experience, very few suppliers are as quick and efficient as the club shop in processing and delivering items. Of all of the items that I have ordered from them and there have been plenty, they are very quick to Email you at every stage of the ordering and despatch process and the well packaged items have turned up either the next day or the day after. So I'm sure the problem is outside of their control.

I don't know what Brandrup's terms of business are but they may have insisted that orders are paid for up front especially at the current time. The Isotop is a high value item and personally I don't think it unreasonable for a small company to ask for payment for a customer's order in advance. The other thing to bear in mind is that they may only get a few in the next Brandrup delivery so having already placed an order and paid for it should ensure that you receive one of those. I tried to order one for our new Beach a few weeks ago only to be told they were out of stock. Whilst I didn't order at that point, I did immediately they were back in stock and I managed to get the last one they had!
Thank you. That does help explain a lot

Brandrup won’t take your order (or money) unless the item is in stock; Some smaller suppliers will advertise the item as being in stock when clearly it is not, but will take immediate payment. This for me is unacceptable - they should just make the situation clearer at the time of ordering if they want repeat business.

Last edited:
To be fair, it was a pre order but the date was 25/1 and now it’s 27/2. Can’t help feeing a deposit should have sufficed!

Does anybody know please whether Brandrup are likely to be at the NEC camper show next week and do they tend to offer any discounts at such events ?

PLus on the issue with zips - did it impact on the ISOTOPs they put in production or did they pick up on the supply issue beforehand and exactly what was the issue please?

Thanks
Scoobz

Hello,

I am really sorry this has happened, we only normally put products on pre order if the lead time is short and this was the case with the Iso Tops ( along with other Brandrup lines) however Brandrup are now having problems with supply mainly due to new materials in the change from T6 to T6.1. we hope to have an update from them again tomorrow with some new lead times.

If anyone would like a refund please give us a call and we will still keep your item on pre order and we will call you when the item arrives to take payment.

Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience caused by this and any problems at all please call us on 01246 912 712

Thank you for your response. We’ll hang on in there.

You could ask for a refund. Remember though, if you don’t preorder you’re not on the list when they arrive so you may not get it.

I preordered last month, so am waiting too. I ordered seat covers at the same time and got a message from Calikev saying I’d just got on the list for the last set. I’d still be waiting for the next batch to come in.

So with things as they are with ordering from Europe: “snooze, you looze”!

Back