Review: Comfortz Thermal Screen Cover

MattBW

MattBW

Here to help
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
I am pretty sure if you separate into the 3 pieces it would easily fit between the two chairs without any hard pushing required. I will be testing this weekend.

DrJuanKerr

DrJuanKerr

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Not sure I don't prefer the original VW fabric magnetic curtains etc -- would definitely so if I could find blackout versions of those
Get some magnets off Amazon and some blackout material. You've got the cloth ones as templates

altvic

altvic

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
The Velcro under the door mirrors has now degraded and isn't very secure.
I think this is a manufacture fault as it also happed to ours. The Club shop replaced velcro. Seems to me that the design is a little too tightly made for the T6 as the fit around the wing mirrors is very poor and this is why the velcro deteriorates when fastening under tension.

Shuftie

Shuftie

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I've always figured it won't do more damage to the chair than my 90kg's sitting on it.. ;) Just make sure you've squashed all the air out of the cover before you slide it between the chair back and seat.

I bought the T6 one and mine isn't a tight fit on the Velcro for the door handles, so perhaps that's now fixed?

DrJuanKerr

DrJuanKerr

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I can confirm what @Shuftie says with respect to fit. I too have the T6 one and the fit is excellent.

Upon opening the box, the first thing that hit me was the overall quality of construction. they feel excellent

With regards to fitting in the tailgate however, that isn't an easy task in my case anyway. I have the chair backs fitted as suggested in this thread so the screen only fits when broken in to its 3 constituent parts.

I would see no major problem in fitting in to the tailgate without the chair backs. In fact, I might try some "jiggery pokery" later and put the chair backs in with one chair and this with the other.

Our Partners