Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Club shop premium leather look seats in a Coast.

Poodlehat2222

Poodlehat2222

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi
Not got the van yet, but want to fit seat covers before we take it out for our first trip. Has anyone one fitted the leather look covers in a Coast?

How do they look against the light coloured cupboards?
They obviously look great with the Ocean grey cupboards, but can't decide if they will clash with the oak effect in the Coast

many thanks

Gary

We plan to have our Coast seats recovered in a nice rather than using covers. California Pat is cherry red so going for grey seats with a red trim to tie the colours. Can’t wait to get this done as it will make it more individual. Carpets from Campervancarpets.com as you can see on the picture the seats are already marking thanks to my daughters lovely dog.

ECF617BB-EEC6-4105-B686-DB1E666B4699.jpeg

B244979D-2F71-4EC2-A601-1D8AD789756C.jpeg

We plan to have our Coast seats recovered in a nice rather than using covers. California Pat is cherry red so going for grey seats with a red trim to tie the colours. Can’t wait to get this done as it will make it more individual. Carpets from Campervancarpets.com as you can see on the picture the seats are already marking thanks to my daughters lovely dog.

View attachment 89189

View attachment 89190
Have considered these Inka ones in red https://www.inkacorp.com/products/c...red-gti-tartan-centres?variant=31334425591865

We have a Cherry Red T6 Cali Ocean and decided upon fitting the GTI Red tartan Inka seat covers. We also had the seat belts replaced (I have put posts on here re both) to tie in the whole red/black theme. We went for the Inka Seat covers because of the great reviews on the quality and price, also the ease of fitting. As we have the leather/alcantara (I am aware it’s not real leather) seats in our Cali the shop leather look covers were not an option, shop stated that they did not fit over. After a year of use we have been very pleased with both how they look and the durability of them. We have had a few marks on them, which have easily been wiped away. The Inka Covers are a good option to consider when deciding on what covers to go for.

0663EC05-4094-4668-AF94-20C91C8F254D.jpeg

3C1A660C-118D-432F-82C6-679F508A5D4E.jpeg

We have a Cherry Red T6 Cali Ocean and decided upon fitting the GTI Red tartan Inka seat covers. We also had the seat belts replaced (I have put posts on here re both) to tie in the whole red/black theme. We went for the Inka Seat covers because of the great reviews on the quality and price, also the ease of fitting. As we have the leather/alcantara (I am aware it’s not real leather) seats in our Cali the shop leather look covers were not an option, shop stated that they did not fit over. After a year of use we have been very pleased with both how they look and the durability of them. We have had a few marks on them, which have easily been wiped away. The Inka Covers are a good option to consider when deciding on what covers to go for.

View attachment 89343

View attachment 89344
Looks good but ... you paid for alcantara then covered it with Inka?

We didn’t choose or pay for the fake leather/alcantara as we bought a Cali that was in stock in Dec 2019. I have since had all the seats retrimmed in leather (I have posted photos and a thread re this). This was in order to get the interior of my choice. I also sold the Inka seat covers on this forum.

Back