Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What headrest type on a new (undelivered) coast

Poodlehat2222

Poodlehat2222

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hello everyone,
Our Coast is at status 20 so will be arriving soon.....hopefully.
I wanted to order the premium leather look covers from the club shop, but as I don't have the van, I don't know whether to order for type A or type B headrests.
Has anyone who has had a Coast delivered recently ordered seat covers, if so, what head rest type have you got?
Also, they are in the Ocean section on the website, but I am presuming Coast and Ocean seats are the same physically but with different cloth from the factory......and I correct in this presumption?

Tia

Hello everyone,
Our Coast is at status 20 so will be arriving soon.....hopefully.
I wanted to order the premium leather look covers from the club shop, but as I don't have the van, I don't know whether to order for type A or type B headrests.
Has anyone who has had a Coast delivered recently ordered seat covers, if so, what head rest type have you got?
Also, they are in the Ocean section on the website, but I am presuming Coast and Ocean seats are the same physically but with different cloth from the factory......and I correct in this presumption?

Tia
Yes, Coast and Ocean seats are the same. I’ve just taken a look at the shop and T6.1 is only listed with A option.

Back