Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Clutch for T4 EurovanCV

neofeudal

neofeudal

Vehicle
T4 PopTop
I own a 1995 T4 Westfalia (marked Eurovan CV) and I need a clutch assembly. My international VIN is WV2PE0701SH063880.

My garage (a VW dealership in the US) cannot seem to find a clutch for this model for the life of them. Last year, they did half a job by machining the flywheel, but it has gone out again and they need to find the rest. Is there a place anywhere on earth that offers these parts? Or should we retrofit the engine somehow to accept more readily available parts?

I own a 1995 T4 Westfalia (marked Eurovan CV) and I need a clutch assembly. My international VIN is WV2PE0701SH063880.

My garage (a VW dealership in the US) cannot seem to find a clutch for this model for the life of them. Last year, they did half a job by machining the flywheel, but it has gone out again and they need to find the rest. Is there a place anywhere on earth that offers these parts? Or should we retrofit the engine somehow to accept more readily available parts?
Why? Is it something special or rare?

Have you tried Autodoc.co.uk
They seem to have just about everything for a T4.

They appear to only have two items in their entire database that match this model, see search result: https://www.autodoc.co.uk/spares-search?keyword=clutch&maker_id=121&model_id=42534&car_id=145828
Found a Sachs one but doesn't come with a release bearing? 2.8 VR6

Cross referenced from this site

Last edited:
Thanks buddy. Challenge is, I need the flywheel, too. And it is the flywheel that is proving most ellusive! Seriously ellusive. I think I am losing my mind, in fact. How hard can it be?!? :)

Back