Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Coins down front of windscreen...Help!!!

T

Trotty

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi there,

I had to break quick and the coins that represented my next McDonald’s shot forward and are now out of sight making a rattling noise. Any tips on getting them out? and don’t say turn the van upside down and shake it......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recall a video, which was "selling" the excellent rubber strip that solves the problem that to get at the trough of goodies you need to take the speaker grille out.

I got a load of biro pens out (from previous owner) using a flexible plastic ruler with a cloth covering the end to make it fatter and avoid scratching anything. I pushed everything down the passenger side. I then put some double sided tape on the ruler to get them out. I then put a rubber strip along there sold for the purpose on eBay to avoid any further items disappearing. This at least got rid of a few rattling sounds. Unfortunately there was no money in the gap :(

I recall a video, which was "selling" the excellent rubber strip that solves the problem that to get at the trough of goodies you need to take the speaker grille out.

Think it's in the clubshop now ...

• Agree
Reactions: Sad
Credit cards do not rattle :thumb

Thanks guys, I will get one of those stripy things. After I’ve had the speaker grills off. I guess the only other concern is if stuffs ended up down the air vents. Though I assume they would have dropped way down never to be seen again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Braking saved you twice, once from hitting whatever and once from a mcD!

So far I have lost a £15 sticker that I was going to fit, a prepaid cash card and worst of all my wife lost her wedding ring! (in slow motion lol) It took about an hour but some how I managed to hook the ring up with a paper clip and the help of my iPhone in video mode with the flash on...
I think that seal might be a good purchase!

Back