Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Losing stuff off the dashboard...

N

norfolkcali

I've spent the last week looking for my iPod. Last time I had it was on holiday in the Lakes over the Jubilee. After turning the house upside down and the van inside out, my better half mentioned the last time she had seen it was on the front of the dashboard. I had already given that area a cursory look from outside. Investigating again with a ruler, the iPod was indeed between the very front of the dashboard and windscreen. It was a perfect fit and it's quite a deep recess. Won't be putting it on there again!

I find the iPhone's sit perfectly in the two 'trays' either side of the main dashboard tray in a his & hers sort of fashion :laugh2

Stu said:
I find the iPhone's sit perfectly in the two 'trays' either side of the main dashboard tray in a his & hers sort of fashion :laugh2

Stu, you old romantic you..... :D :thumb

If Oli from BMVS checks his candy white 180 DSG Cali he'll find various bits of small change that i left on the dashboard, never to be seen again!!

Bjohnson said:
If Oli from BMVS checks his candy white 180 DSG Cali he'll find various bits of small change that i left on the dashboard, never to be seen again!!

Is that a tip? :thumb

I haven't tried these yet but at a quid each they must be worth a shot... I keep thinking about that vast amount of stuff we leave on the dash while camping.

Removable and washable too :)

http://goo.gl/cwZ7j

A word of warning. We had a couple of the silicon grippy mats once and after a few days of hot sun they bonded themselves to the dash and went properly gooey. Managed to get them off but they left a permanent glossy stain. Also had one of those weave grip mat things, that didnt go soft as such but the underside went a bit "off" and also left a pattern on the dash. Since then I tend to avoid them.

Back