Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Moisture on inside of front windscreen

Woke up yesterday and today to the inside of the van screen frozen.
I’ve decided to give the van a good drying out...

View attachment 54342
I’ve been having the same problem recently (not sleeping in the van, vents closed overnight on drive, aircon on all the time when driving, windows open a crack whenever I can)... finally checked the under sink cupboard and signs of water ingress, a quick sprinkler test with the hosepipe and I have a leaky window...

I’ve been having the same problem recently (not sleeping in the van, vents closed overnight on drive, aircon on all the time when driving, windows open a crack whenever I can)... finally checked the under sink cupboard and signs of water ingress, a quick sprinkler test with the hosepipe and I have a leaky window...

Well I did wonder if that was a possible issue.
Will have a look this week.
Thank you

When sleeping in cali we put on the aircon when leaving in the morning (when driving off) it takes away the moist air ....
Agree, AirCon is not just for summer and keeping cool. I keep my Cali on the driveway at home and have a portable A/C unit we use in the winter while topping up the leisure batteries - keeps it smelling fresh too - no musty smells to get rid of. :cool:

Back