Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Comfortz or Brandrup external windscreen screen cover

Spuktoid

Spuktoid

VIP Member
Hi there,

I am looking to buy an external system to cover/blackout my Cali windscreen. I have seen two that look good, Brandrup isolite outdoor and Comfortz leisure windscreen and side window cover. Not bothered if thermo or otherwise.

Open to any other suggestions but fed up with the supplied cover that flops around from the sun visors!

Thanks

Dave.

I'm using Bandrups Isolite outdoor and Isolite extreme as side window cover. What can i say, it works as expected and promised by Brandrup. We used it from -18°C in the italian Alps to the recent 37°C here in Germany.

Disadvantage: you have to stick velcro closures to the car body and the pack size is significant.

Chris

P.S.:Sorry, didn't saw that you posted in the marketplace...

windscreen-cover.JPG

I have a taylormade thermal screen cover & swear by it.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

We have the Comforz screen cover . It's not as bulky as the Taylor made or silver screen and fits in its bag between the chairs in the tailgate (just). Used it for a couple of weekends now and had no issues . It also seems well made and robust . Hope this is helpful.

We have the same covers as yksili above... Expensive because in effect you are buying two solutions, but awesome, and I store mine in the roof... Nice and flat

Back