Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Compatible Replacement Folding Chairs

Romke

Making the Most of our Coast
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Coast 150 4Motion
For those who complain (for various reasons) about the California folding chairs, here's a possible solution. I found these on a Swiss site. Translation:

Camping chair VW California compatible (2 pieces)
119.00 CHF including 7.7% VAT
Very compact folding chair that combines design, comfort and functionality. Equipped with a strong 600 denier nylon fabric and a light aluminum frame.
The camping chair also has additional stabilizers and a safety lock to prevent it from folding up unintentionally.
Despite the raised backrest, which significantly increases the seating comfort, the chair still fits in the original chair pocket on the tailgate of the Volkswagen California T5 / T6 and is therefore also suitable as a replacement for the original chair.
Delivery takes place in a set of 2 pieces.

119 Swiss francs amounts to 110 EUR or 100 GBP, which looks like a good price for a set of 2. More pics on https://www.campinera.ch/produkt/campingstuhl-california/

EDIT: Load capacity per chair: 100 kg
Bus-Boxx-Camperseat-01.jpg

For those who complain (for various reasons) about the California folding chairs, here's a possible solution. I found these on a Swiss site. Translation:

Camping chair VW California compatible (2 pieces)
119.00 CHF including 7.7% VAT
Very compact folding chair that combines design, comfort and functionality. Equipped with a strong 600 denier nylon fabric and a light aluminum frame.
The camping chair also has additional stabilizers and a safety lock to prevent it from folding up unintentionally.
Despite the raised backrest, which significantly increases the seating comfort, the chair still fits in the original chair pocket on the tailgate of the Volkswagen California T5 / T6 and is therefore also suitable as a replacement for the original chair.
Delivery takes place in a set of 2 pieces.

119 Swiss francs amounts to 110 EUR or 100 GBP, which looks like a good price for a set of 2. More pics on https://www.campinera.ch/produkt/campingstuhl-california/

EDIT: Load capacity per chair: 100 kg
Bus-Boxx-Camperseat-01.jpg
They look great, wonder does the free delivery extend to the UK.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

They look slightly taller, do they quote dimensions?
Folded chair (L x W x H): 65 cm x 55 cm x 7 cm. Compare the 65cm with the existing chairs and you have your answer I think,

Back