Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Control panel Cali 2011

M

Mearcat15

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Problem with control panel,1st issue control knob for electric roof only seems to work now when you push really hard and only pushing it at lower right on button.then yesterday it kept bleeping and showing the roof open (had roof issue befor saying open when It wasn’t so had roof sensors replaced 2 years ago).has. Anyone had a panel repaired and could recommend,I spoke to someone last summer about a repair but never got round to sending off,they were uk based and they recommended replacing the knob but I think they said they were going to re solder and check the circuit board.
Any help would be perfect

Problem with control panel,1st issue control knob for electric roof only seems to work now when you push really hard and only pushing it at lower right on button.then yesterday it kept bleeping and showing the roof open (had roof issue befor saying open when It wasn’t so had roof sensors replaced 2 years ago).has. Anyone had a panel repaired and could recommend,I spoke to someone last summer about a repair but never got round to sending off,they were uk based and they recommended replacing the knob but I think they said they were going to re solder and check the circuit board.
Any help would be perfect
Get in contact with these people.

Back