Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Could be a long wait!!

Hi everyone

Just wanted to say a quick hi there.

We ordered our new Ocean a couple of weeks ago but it could be up to a ten month wait. We are still excited though and have fingers crossed it will be sooner.

If anybody else is waiting and has a update on production times we would love to hear from you.

michelle and paul xxxx
Hello from Dublin. We are waiting delivery of a new 204Bhp Ocean. We have not been waiting that long, the order went on the system in Aug'22 and we expected a 12 month wait but were told we have a production slot now for Oct'22. So we may have it delivered to Ireland before Christmas, but we won't collect it until Jan'23 because of the registration plate changes in Jan and July each year. I heard that VW have ramped up resourcing to clear the back log and it surprised me that we got such an early production slot, which may have been because we ordered the Ocean in Candy White. I don't know but it may make it simpler for their production process, I heard for the dealer that they descoped some of the spec on some vehicles to get them finished sooner because of the reliance on certain chips was also adding to the delay. Hope it arrives for you soon, happy travels.

Back