Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cruise Control stopped working.

seasiders1

seasiders1

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Driving my T5 130SE though France today, selected cruise and wondered why I was slowing down. Dash light not on. Stopped and switched off for a few minutes and tried again. No joy!
There is a post from 2012 and there is a suggestion about a faulty clutch sender, but no conclusion and nothing since.
It’s not crucial of course but any help would be welcome.

Thanks

Could be as you suggest. Both brake and clutch disengage the cruise. Easy enough to bypass if you crawl into the footwell and fiddle about with the switches on the pedals, if that’s your thing? Or, just pay a man when you get home.

Could be as you suggest. Both brake and clutch disengage the cruise. Easy enough to bypass if you crawl into the footwell and fiddle about with the switches on the pedals, if that’s your thing? Or, just pay a man when you get home.
Good point, hadn’t considered brakes too. Thanks.

Good point, hadn’t considered brakes too. Thanks.

Thanks. I’m not very techy but I’ll show this to the garage which looks after my van when I’m back home. Just need to sort out my 72 hour test before getting the Dieppe ferry now…….

Is it possible to purchase Dubflecta products in Europe? Brexit made it a b*tch to order from UK

Back