Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dash console storage

sidepod

sidepod

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Could anyone with the dash console storage cubby hole pod thing, centre mounted, low down in front of gear stick, post a couple of picks and a rough idea of what it's made up off please?

I have a CD multi changer unit using up the space. Obsolete tech!!

Ta v much.

Err it's a big plastic hole?

Seriously though, I'll pop out tomorrow and take a pic if you still need one. It's a bit dark out there at the moment.

However there isn't much to it, just a small shelf/recess, as deep as a single CD and several CD's high.

However there isn't much to it, just a small shelf/recess, as deep as a single CD and several CD's high.
Sounds perfect for a multi changer, only kidding. How about an 8 track in there??

Err it's a big plastic hole?

Precisely. You clearly have no concept of the amount of asorted junk, err sorry, make that essential items, that the Current Mrs P carries on board.

I'm considering introducing an airline style baggage allowance :Nailbiting

Mmm realised that I have a 98 van, so with the earlier dash. So centre dash storage looks very unlike the one posted above.

Anyway here it is for reference:
33249929231_67ddfb0b1d_z.jpg
IMAG1652[/url] by chriswoody, on Flickr[/IMG]

33249929231_67ddfb0b1d_z.jpg

32534758384_e4ae6c15d7_z.jpg

As you can see, a plastic hole! However, no where near as big as the one posted above. Hope that helps.

IMG_0372.JPG IMG_0368.JPG IMG_0367.JPG Hi sidepod

Just stripped out the articles I think you are after. There's the main box in ABS plastic, a nice rubber mat and a separate piece that sits inside the box at the base on the right hand side and has a rubber 'flange' around the edge. My 'tubby' fire extinguisher sits in there a treat.

Hopefully you can make out the part number on the box.

The box simply 'sprung' out of the housing without much trouble.

Let me know if you need anything else.

T

View attachment 19746 View attachment 19745 View attachment 19744 Hi sidepod

Just stripped out the articles I think you are after. There's the main box in ABS plastic, a nice rubber mat and a separate piece that sits inside the box at the base on the right hand side and has a rubber 'flange' around the edge. My 'tubby' fire extinguisher sits in there a treat.

Hopefully you can make out the part number on the box.

The box simply 'sprung' out of the housing without much trouble.

Let me know if you need anything else.

T
Quality Intel. :thanks

Back