Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dashboard piano black reflections

S

SteveWR

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Does anybody else have problems with reflections from the piano black glove box lid and the instrument surround. (Cali T6 Ocean). Is there any matt sticker set to stop this? I don't want to do anything permanent, I want to be able to remove it when it comes time to sell.

No but If you can remove the lid you could spray it with clear Plastidip. This is like a liquid wrap that can be peeled off. It would appear matte with a rubberised texture. Trouble is, it my look a bit odd if the surrounding bits are still glossy.

Alternatively, just leave a 4 year old in the van for a few minutes. EVERYTHING will be covered in fingerprints and NOTHING will be glossy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anybody else have problems with reflections from the piano black glove box lid and the instrument surround. (Cali T6 Ocean). Is there any matt sticker set to stop this? I don't want to do anything permanent, I want to be able to remove it when it comes time to sell.
Get it wrapped?

You could use a matte screen protector. Large screen, cut to size.

I'll have a look round the local car accessory shops and maybe computer shops. Thanks for the tips.

Back