Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Ocean spotted at Carrs Exeter today!

Pinkietee

Pinkietee

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Dropped Ruby off this morning at Carrs Exeter this morning to have a new window fitted and returned to find a T6 Ocean sitting outside, still warm from the car transporter! Not able to view it as it apparently has to go and have its inspection done in the workshop first. I hope they have something to get our nose marks off the windows...... Really like the new dashboard, but oh dear that shiny glove box lid. It's amazing that they can get a new product on the forecourt but still no literature, I hope I'm on someone's mailing list still.

Dropped Ruby off this morning at Carrs Exeter this morning to have a new window fitted and returned to find a T6 Ocean sitting outside, still warm from the car transporter! Not able to view it as it apparently has to go and have its inspection done in the workshop first. I hope they have something to get our nose marks off the windows...... Really like the new dashboard, but oh dear that shiny glove box lid. It's amazing that they can get a new product on the forecourt but still no literature, I hope I'm on someone's mailing list still.
Could you tell me what colour. Not far from me and may be worth a trip. Ta!

Could you tell me what colour. Not far from me and may be worth a trip. Ta!
It was a white one Michael, not sure if it was plain or metallic as I was too busy looking inside. Might be worth giving them a call before you travel to see if it's ready to view.

It was a white one Michael, not sure if it was plain or metallic as I was too busy looking inside. Might be worth giving them a call before you travel to see if it's ready to view.
Thanks I'll give them s bell.

Hi, I had an email yesterday from the salesman Clive, who said it wasn't ready to view till 23 Nov????
Not sure what is going on there , as I am really keen to view to. I have emailed him this am, let me know how you get on
Spoke to them this morning. It is the Oryx white model. Not yet ready to view. I would give them a bell as viewings are going to be by appointment. Sounds like it will purely be in the showroom and not available for a test drive at this stage.

The mystery deepens!

Hi, I had an email yesterday from the salesman Clive, who said it wasn't ready to view till 23 Nov????
Not sure what is going on there , as I am really keen to view to. I have emailed him this am, let me know how you get on
Hi,
We have an Oryx white California Ocean 204ps DSG in our showroom currently. We are based in Hereford, so please feel free to come up at any point to have a look.

Back