Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Black Bike Rack Fitted.

GONA66

GONA66

Vehicle
Please Select
Just thought I post up my recently acquired and fitted Bike Rack. It's a Fiamma T6,T6.1, PRO in Black.
Went together really well and fitted like a glove with no issues ! Seen here with two bike option,but I purchased the extras to convert to 4.
Great rack if you want a Black one.
d75d167a6fef86aa3c92a4e06a75ed03.jpg

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

Looks great!

Where did you get your black 4Motion badge from?

it does look good... from what I have seen of these vs VW ones, these stick out a lot less. How much length is it adding to the van and how much do you have to mentally compensate with reversing sensors? I am seriously considering one but for luggage not bikes. Hence, I assume you can remove the top arm things so I can just use it like a pull down shelf?
(i looked at some vw ones at the dealership and they seem to stick out a LOT).

Just thought I post up my recently acquired and fitted Bike Rack. It's a Fiamma T6,T6.1, PRO in Black.
Went together really well and fitted like a glove with no issues ! Seen here with two bike option,but I purchased the extras to convert to 4.
Great rack if you want a Black one.
d75d167a6fef86aa3c92a4e06a75ed03.jpg

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk
I am thinking of getting one identical, though not for bikes, just rear storage... are the top arms removable? (I just want to be able to create a shelf)

I am thinking of getting one identical, though not for bikes, just rear storage... are the top arms removable? (I just want to be able to create a shelf)
....assuming no-one can suggest a more compact solution..

Back