Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dimensions & Details Please!

I've sen those Loz. Thanks
I'm unable to locate any to match yours. Either 150 high or 300 high

@Loz I've ordered most of the boxes you have. The 4 x yellow 400x300x150 and the 2 x grey 600x400x150 from the sites I mentioned in post #48 above.

For love nor money however I can't find your 2 blue ones that fit this dimension: L400mm x W300mm x H300mm. The colour is irrelevant. I'd just like to find some that size. I can find "similar" [295 high being closest] but not the specific size that you have.

Any ideas please?
Thx

Make your own plywood boxes.

hahahahahahahahahaha. Sorry. I didn't mean to laugh. I can't be arsed with "making" stuff. It would take forever, cost a small fortune and look rubbish when completed.

I don't "do" DIY

I prefer "PSE"

...... pay someone else

;)

We have our shelf in the upper position, and then it even fits with the pillow-cover over it. The Cadac behind and a IKEA box on each side … TETRIS :)

Hi.

We are just about to purchase a calicap drawer for our beach.

Presume the 700mm still allows for the additional 2 seats to be fitted with slightly reduced legroom? We don’t use the additional seats much but would be nice to have a option just in case.

Hi.

We are just about to purchase a calicap drawer for our beach.

Presume the 700mm still allows for the additional 2 seats to be fitted with slightly reduced legroom? We don’t use the additional seats much but would be nice to have a option just in case.
The 700 ( which is actually 740mm ) is the optimum solution. The two swivel seats will fit with adequate legroom. If you go for the 800 tray they won't. The 600 tray would give more room but is less useful as a storage solution.

The 740mm Calicap provides a superb storage platform. It has plenty of capacity whilst not restricting the many varied uses of the Beach. Our lives in the van permanently.

This link is review that I posted when I fitted our Calicap pull out tray. You might find it useful. Start at post#19. :thumb

Last edited:
Back