Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Does anybody have the VW control panel knob and front facia spare part ?

Yes you do. We can then exchange our address, etc without it being on the main forum.

Hope this is OK

Simon

Hi Simon . Do you still have this part ? Do I need to become a VIP member to message you ? Apologies . Been away so only just seen this post
Hi Simon. I am also looking for a new control knob/facia .... do you still this? We have been managing since July without putting the roof up ....
Any help appreciated. Adrian

Someone on EBay is selling these 3d printed knobs for £6.49 inc postage. They don’t particularly look very pretty and are black but they would get you out of a hole.

Someone on EBay is selling these 3d printed knobs for £6.49 inc postage. They don’t particularly look very pretty and are black but they would get you out of a hole.
Hi there. Many thanks for this. I have ordered one to try … should be better than a screwdriver!

Hi there. Many thanks for this. I have ordered one to try … should be better than a screwdriver!
If you have a 3d printer, the pattern for the control knobs can be found online....I printed one for my T5 and works perfectly

Hi there. Many thanks - will take a look.
Adrian

I have fitted the black 3D printed knob Ozzy Pete mentioned. Works fine but shame it’s black! To fit I followed the various threads relating to changing the facia panel - all went well. It’s wonderful to be able to get upstairs again! Planning on replacing with a new panel when (?) they come available.
Have been pursuing their availability with VW who, although unable to provide a delivery date, do believe there are no plans to discontinue the part.

IMG_8264.jpeg

If you have a 3d printer, the pattern for the control knobs can be found online....I printed one for my T5 and works perfectly
I don't suppose you have a link for the download that you used do you ?

I printed one years ago but think it was untested at that point! Be good to make one that I know should work...

Thanks

I printed one years ago but think it was untested at that point! Be good to make one that I know should work...

Thanks

If you are distracted re the colour of the knob, I'm sure that Humbrol or Airfix will produce a fascia compatible colour in their modelling range. Pleased to see that it works, I was considering adapting a toothpaste cap!

Thanks
This was the one I fitted. May not last forever but as it has no lip can be removed/replaced in situ. Will probably order a spare!

Back