Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Does my butt look big like this?

Why are your front wheels off the ground.

Wheelies are cool, all the cool kids know that :bananadance2

Nice!!
I had a "Does my bum look big" moment, my car park neighbour is a bit more elegant than I am, but I bet they can't sleep/eat/cook in the Aston!!IMG_2863.jpeg

Yes it does!
Nice!!
I had a "Does my bum look big" moment, my car park neighbour is a bit more elegant than I am, but I bet they can't sleep/eat/cook in the Aston!!View attachment 47917
I would know what to choose. And I did, 9 year ago. And not regretted it ever since.

Nice!!
I had a "Does my bum look big" moment, my car park neighbour is a bit more elegant than I am, but I bet they can't sleep/eat/cook in the Aston!!View attachment 47917
I thought that was my van for a moment. Same colour, same rack, and same 08 plate. Had mine since Nov 2009 and have never seen another like it till your photo.

Hi bxl_lad

Love the clever idea. Love your van colour. Where did you get the bag to go on it?
Thanks.
The bag is from fiamma. Normally the bag sits taller but it folds down to fit. The bag has an internal frame to keep its shape. O simply shortened the vertical struts...

Thanks.
The bag is from fiamma. Normally the bag sits taller but it folds down to fit. The bag has an internal frame to keep its shape. O simply shortened the vertical struts...
Thanks