Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Drive the Deal?

66tim99

66tim99

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Youre better off on Autoebid...the prices are cheaper as below.

Cali Coast - £49,941
Cali Ocean - £57,613
Grand Cali - £64,251

Seeing the Coast sub £50k was the deal breaker for me.​
Just a few pounds more expensive than DTD for my Ocean 150

66tim99

66tim99

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Worth checking that they are the correct post-october20 price rise prices. The DTD website wasn't updated for a while when the changed
Thanks, it’s difficult because of options to compare the prices above to mine. Both DTD and Autoebid quoted for the same spec, and DTD were slightly cheaper, using Eurovans in Crawley. I never did find out who Autoebid were using...

66tim99

66tim99

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Thanks, it’s difficult because of options to compare the prices above to mine. Both DTD and Autoebid quoted for the same spec, and DTD were slightly cheaper, using Eurovans in Crawley. I never did find out who Autoebid were using...
(Ordered 8 Oct and was told I was “just in time fir the price rise...so I hope it’s the new spec!)

J

Jandy61

Vehicle
Looking to buy
I did a autobid price check last night and came in a 59,041, today got an email saying 59,974, does this usually happen, price changes around?

PhilR

PhilR

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
I did a autobid price check last night and came in a 59,041, today got an email saying 59,974, does this usually happen, price changes around?
Not usually, when I got a quote they phoned me to inform me of an imminent price rise.

Wogga

Wogga

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Preston is Autobid as well, what is bizarre Birmingham are the same group as Liverpool and Preston but I don't think Birmingham entertains anyone?

PhilR

PhilR

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Preston is Autobid as well, what is bizarre Birmingham are the same group as Liverpool and Preston but I don't think Birmingham entertains anyone?
Birmingham will give you a whopping 2%, I've already asked them. They're my nearest but I've ordered from Preston, the same group but 100 miles away.....it's crazy.

H

Harrythecat

VIP Member
The only thing to bear in mind is that you will have to collect your new car, they will not deliver for that price and having placed the order they really don’t want you to change your specification.
Lat time I bought a car from them it came from Inchcape in Essex. They were excellent and the car was delivered on a trailer to Yorkshire for free.

VW California Club