Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Driving a T6 and height

M

Msdestress

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi. I wonder if someone can help me. I have a customer who wishes to rent out VW T6 but is only 5 foot tall. She is concerned about whether she will reach the pedals.

No different to driving any other vehicle.

Does she have any adaption to her existing vehicle?

If the van to hire is a DSG then it is a lot easier, as less foot work.

Hi. I wonder if someone can help me. I have a customer who wishes to rent out VW T6 but is only 5 foot tall. She is concerned about whether she will reach the pedals.
I’m same height, I have no problem whatsoever :)

My friend who is 5 foot tall once hired a Cali. Standard seat adjustments worked fine.

My other half is 5ft -1inch, (i.e. 4ft 11inch) and her feet when sitting in the front seats don't touch the ground!! It's not the height of the person but the leg length especially from knee to heel that could be a problem.

My co-pilot is 5’0” and loves driving the California. She has no problem reaching the pedals and loves the elevated driving position.

I’m 5 ft and i can drive the Cali comfortably , but generally choose not to , as I’m the navigator !

I am 195cm, and if I sit up very straight, I scrape the shutter with my head.
There is a mark in the back of the driver's seat from pushing against the kitchen, but I am more comfortable in it than in a low (normal) car.

Back