Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

DRL offside bulb replacement. T6 California

Andyark

Andyark

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I am having problems getting a replacement DRL bulb to work on the offside. It is difficult enough getting it in. I have had to take the filter housing off. It seems to locate but is not working. I gave checked the new bulb and it appears to be ok. Any suggestions welcome.

I am having problems getting a replacement DRL bulb to work on the offside. It is difficult enough getting it in. I have had to take the filter housing off. It seems to locate but is not working. I gave checked the new bulb and it appears to be ok. Any suggestions welcome.
Seeing as I don't know which vehicle you have, your Avatar just says Motorhome, nor which lights, H4/H7/Zenon or LED, all I can suggest is try swopping the bulbs L to R and if it still doesn't work then there might be a fault.

Thank you both. Fitting the bulb, which is in a stalk, you have to locate it into the headlamp and twist to make contact. It is incredibly fiddly. You have to remove air filter housing. Eventually after nearly two hours I managed to get light to work. Not a very good design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you both. Fitting the bulb, which is in a stalk, you have to locate it into the headlamp and twist to make contact. It is incredibly fiddly. You have to remove air filter housing. Eventually after nearly two hours I managed to get light to work. Not a very good design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're lucky on my 51 plate passat i have to remove front bumper, take out headlight unit to change side light bulb

Back