Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Suffolk / Norfolk Spring meet

JamesC
CaliKev
Alan
Maud - maybe

We might be able to make it, but can't give you definate yes right now, will be interested to see what deals they will
Offer as on there web site for this date its £18.95 without electric

We might be able to make it, but can't give you definate yes right now, will be interested to see what deals they will
Offer as on there web site for this date its £18.95 without electric

Hi Tracy,

I've definitely stayed there and paid less than that as part of a group, so I am sure some price movement is possible.

I am reluctant to make contact with them until we have a rough feel for numbers.

Current list is,

JamesC
CaliKev
Alan
Maud - Maybe
Tracy Gittens - Maybe

Please copy and add yourself to the list if you are interested.

Thanks

James

Come on all you east Anglian cali owners get your names down:thumb
This should be fun

We'd probably have to decide last minute depending on whether we've been away much during the easter holidays. Anyone else going with children?

I'll let my parents know as they collect their cali next week!

It seems interest is low for this event, so with regret, I think it is appropriate to try again at another time.

If anybody would like to propose a different date or venue, please feel free to resurrect this thread.

Thanks

James

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a shame but thanks for trying, James; I agree, interest seems to be low and there are certainly more East Anglian members on here so maybe it's just not a good time for a lot of people. Perhaps later in the year, when those still in the 'waiting room' are able to join us too, we might be able to try again for better numbers.

Thanks again for trying!

Maud

Doh! Only just refound this post.

Interested but would like to bring 2 little ones, 4yrs and 2yrs, how old are yours Cleve?

Too many categories on this forum methinks...

I am interested as well. Depends on the date though. My Sister is coming over from Canada at the beginning of April and wants to have a week away in the Cali. I have suggested a week in Suffolk as there are several NT places that I wish to visit. So to meet up with you would be good.

We are still interested, so please keep me in the loop

Not quite what we had in mind originally, but in case anybody is at a lose end over the weekend!

I'm still tempted to go to the Suffolk Bugrs Autojumble and Camp at Great Blakenham.

Details are,

CAMPING - Saturday Night £12.50

Bacon Rolls available from 9am Sunday
The village are holding a live music night on Saturday and campers are invited to join in the fun (£6 payable separately on the door)

Gt Blakenham Village Hall
Great Blakenham
Suffolk
IP6 0NJ

7TH MARCH 2015
Sunday 11AM – 3PM ( Arrive at 10am to trade)

RAFFLE - SUPPORTING BURTS BOYZ
SHOW & SHINE - Visitors Choice
KIDS ACTIVITIES– FREE craft, lucky dip etc
ALIVE & V-DUBBIN TICKETS –
FAB FESTIVAL TICKETS -
SUFFOLK BUGRS CLUB STAND – Bugrs
REFRESHMENTS - Hot & Cold Drinks
- Savoury & Sweet goodies

Everyone welcome

If anybody fancies a little camp amongst some beautiful classic VW campervans, let me know.

Thanks

James

Only just seen your message we are in Norfolk this weekend near fakenham

Back