Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Easter Travel Onwards

S

steve and lisa

VIP Member
Sounds like hospitality might open at Easter, we won't of had our vaccine by then so will still be ultra cautious so we are looking to try and be self contained in the van without the need to use the toilet blocks, has anyone else done this ?

Sounds like hospitality might open at Easter, we won't of had our vaccine by then so will still be ultra cautious so we are looking to try and be self contained in the van without the need to use the toilet blocks, has anyone else done this ?
Hi Steve and Lisa,

there are loads of posts on the Forum, regarding this.
showers, toilets etc all been discussed at length.

if you use the search function (magnifying Glass symbol) top right of the page.

you will see extensive posts on the subject.

the weapon of choice appears to be a Qube 335

here is a link to get you started

• Agree
Reactions: Sad
We have booked 4 separate weeks aways starting at the end of April going through to the end of September (all can be cancelled at short notice if cases surge, no deposits) We will enjoy our on board hot shower, all be it out the back of our T6 conversion, and onboard toilet. For supplies we may do Click & Collect but have in the past had deliveries to site.

I would be quick if you are even considering going away at Easter, on the local news they said a lot of campsites are already full as most are offering free cancellation/date changes

Since first lockdown I have spent about 30 nights away in the UK in my Cali without using facilities other than an outside water tap, hook-up point and CDP.

Thetford 335 for like's necessities.

Wet wipes or soap and flannel in place of showers.

Some fairly imaginative use of two gas hobs and a Remoska.

I managed fine, no problems.

Back