Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Eberspacher v Planar

calibeach76

calibeach76

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi

I have had a quote for an Eberspacher with 7 day programmer fitted for £1200 Inc vat. So close to Planar Pete's quote for Planar so any views on which is best please?

cheers

My
Hi

I have had a quote for an Eberspacher with 7 day programmer fitted for £1200 Inc vat. So close to Planar Pete's quote for Planar so any views on which is best please?

cheers
My planar is being fitted next week with OEM trim and ducts for around £1300, includes a modem to operate the heater from my phone. From reviews that I have read there is not much between the makes.

Hi

cheers
No real difference in function. Eberspacher probably has a larger customer base but both seem very reliable and do the necessary.

My

My planar is being fitted next week with OEM trim and ducts for around £1300, includes a modem to operate the heater from my phone. From reviews that I have read there is not much between the makes.
Hi

How did you get on with your heater install? Happy?

Cheers

Jon

Hi Jon
Yes it is excellent, I have also fitted a solar panel and charger so van fully kitted out now for more off grid camping. Highly recommend Planar Pete, did a good job

Hi Jon
Yes it is excellent, I have also fitted a solar panel and charger so van fully kitted out now for more off grid camping. Highly recommend Planar Pete, did a good job
Did you happen to see the cut outs that were made??

Did you happen to see the cut outs that were made??
Yes, all looked fine and the edges were treated so they would not rust. Took me ages of deliberating as I did not want my van chopped about but a good job has been done. Currently in Scotland and the heat is on!!

My

Having the exact same thing done on Monday by Pete. Going camping on Tuesday. Can’t wait!

Can confirm that Pete did a great job. Really nice bloke. Two small holes in the van, all rust treated, but otherwise all OEM parts including a new step and B pillar with integrated vents, and dash-mounted controller on top of the blank buttons, so no chopping up of the interior. Very happy!

Thanks all only just seen this. Feeling the love.

mid you would like to leave me a review on my Facebook page that would be great

Stay toasty!
PP

Back