Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Electronic Key for VW California Beach 2018 .

P

pgsup

VIP Member
Hi all.
Today have lost the above and luckily have a spare.I believe to buy a new second key at the VW dealer is at least 200 pounds.Is there a less expensive way of sourcing a second key.
Thanks
PGsup

Hi all.
Today have lost the above and luckily have a spare.I believe to buy a new second key at the VW dealer is at least 200 pounds.Is there a less expensive way of sourcing a second key.
Thanks
PGsup
It's not so much the cost of the physical key as the recoding to the vehicle as well, also the removal of the lost key coding.

Hi all.
Thanks
PGsup
Hi All again
My wife and I repeated my walk yesterday ie retraced my steps and found my key ring and keys.
So relieved and thankful ,it had all day yesterday rained and the VW beach key still worked.
Thanks
Phillip

Just picking up this thread again.

We seem to have lost one of our keys and after extensive searching it still hasn’t shown up.

VW quote is £196 for new key and £95 for recoding.

Any suggestions for alternative (cheaper) suppliers or is this something that can only really be done by VW?

Back