Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Euro to 3 pin adapter

The leads are about 600mm long cheers. If I make up more I could make them longer
I was just gauging interest :thumb

Kev....SO the 2 pin fits ok into the funny shaped socket on the inverter.....

How do we order and pay ?

Thanks

Nice one Kev can you bring one to the SMG meet for me and i will pay for it then. :thumb

No worries mate. It will be a fiver without postage :thumb I will get some more made up
At some point :thumb 1 sold 2 left :rofl :rofl

I'll relieve you of one Kev.

PM payment details to me please.

Ta
Steve

Ok mark thanks I will pm you the details :thumb

They are all spoken for now I will be making another 10 at the end of the week
So hold on to your hats until then :thumb

hi...can i have one and as am in kettering will chug round in exclusive at your leisure and pleasure if you still have one for us oldies?

Your more than welcome to pop round I will pm you my address :thumb I will get the kettle on

Yes we do wave :bananadance :bananadance I think I saw you last week by the swimming pool but I was in the car :laugh2 :laugh2

Are they only suitable for items that are double insulated and don't need an earth?

The reason I ask is that on a review of a Bestek inverter on Amazon a customer claimed he had reported the seller to trading standards as he thought it dangerous as there was no earth. (Yes I do have a 300w Bestek and think it is fine.)

Andy

Yes I guess so. most phone chargers have a plastic
Earth pin in the plug anyway. most shavers are 2 pin
The invertor is only rated to 150 watts.

Calikev said:
Yes I guess so. most phone chargers have a plastic
Earth pin in the plug anyway. most shavers are 2 pin
The invertor is only rated to 150 watts.
Might be worthwhile pointing that out to cover yourself as some lamps and things less than 150w with metal bodies do have an earth lead. I suspect that's why VW only fitted the two pin socket, i.e. there is no earth so it is not a full UK 3 Pin Socket.

Description: This is a 'must have' accessory for all Cali owners, this adapter turns the inverter socket behind the passenger seat into a Full UK 3 Pin Socket.

I'm in the same boat with my plug-in inverter which has a three pin socket but is not earthed, so I think about what I can safely use.

Andy